How it works
We can let any athlete see his or her video from your race by blending two kinds of information: video and timing data. You simply:
- set up a video camera near a location where timing data is collected
- turn it on before the first athlete passes and the website time.is loaded on your phone to the camera
- turn it off after the last athlete passes
- drag and drop your video and upload your timing data
- preview your video and enter the time shown from time.is on your phone
And that's it! our system can find any athlete automatically. Your athletes will see their video segment without having to scroll through hours of video searching for themselves.